A recital for voice and piano conceived and performed by soprano Elisa Soster, baritone Alberto Martínez and pianist Mario Maiguel on French and Italian repertoire about the different expressions of love.
- J. Massenet, "Werther" Sophie! Albert! Toi de retour? Elle m'aime... Elle pense à moi!... Frère, voyez!... Du gai soleil
- W.A. Mozart, "Don Giovanni" Deh vieni alla finestra
- W.A. Mozart, "Così fan tutte" Quel che volete... Una donna a quindici anni
- W.A. Mozart, "Le nozze di Figaro" Crudel! Perché finora
- G. Donizetti, "Don Pasquale" Bella siccome un angelo
A recital for voice and piano conceived and performed by soprano Elisa Soster, baritone Alberto Martínez and pianist Mario Maiguel, and produced by the Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Bruxelles and the Società Dante Alighieri of Antwerp. The recital includes works by Donizetti, Puccini, Rossini and Rachmaninov, and focuses on two moments in particular from the Inferno (canti V and XXXIII), where Dante tells us about the tragic events of Paolo and Francesca and Il Conte Ugolino.
Alberto Martínez has been selected for the “Opéra de-ci de-là” Residency, which will take place at the Festival D'Aix-en-Provence.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.